Cherry Blossom Kala Cotton Shirt
About the fabric
Kala cotton is an old world variety of cotton indigenous to Asia and Africa. In India, it is cultivated in the Kachchh region of Gujarat.
It does not need to be sprayed with pesticides and fertilizers thereby making it organic. It is also completely rainfed and doesn't require additional watering to complete its lifecycle.
- Kala cotton shirt with wooden buttons
- Detailing on the sleeves and pocket
- Lightweight, breathable fabric. Perfect for summers
- Looks best with khaki shorts. Can be paired with any light colored bottom.
- Handwash separately with a mild detergent
- Dry in shade
Handwoven/handprinted fabrics may contain certain variations. Imperfections such as knots, variation in yarn thickness, irregular weave or an irregular print aren't viewed as defects. These irregularities only add to their uniqueness.